Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Frustration

It seems the only time I do blog is when I'm frustrated. This is not my intention, just happens I guess. I will try in the future to write when not feeling frustrated. Today I had semi-confrontations with two people. One who is an unmitigated ass who feels the need to build up his own ego that he sometimes (WARNING !!!! cliche) lets his mouth over-run his arse. Today he felt the need to express what a man he is to our boss that he informed our boss he put me in my place by telling me "Shut up and get the f(*^ out of here." A total lie about an earlier conversation. Funny thing is he did not know I was in the next room while he was rewriting history. The face was priceless when I emerged to question his recounting of the events. That I took great joy in. The second incident is one I do not care to go into very much detail about. Suffice it to say, I probably could have held my tongue a little bit better. What I said was not incorrect, just kind of harsh. In recent years I have learned to hold my tongue quite a bit better, sometimes though eghhh!!. The first encounter, I could care less about the persons feelings, serves him right for lying. The second, is a friend who I sympathize with(which by the way I am not too good at). I suspect life is becoming hard, and I do not believe I can ease it. This person does read my blog, so, I apologize. Communication is essential when one needs help, and people are willing to help, if just to listen. But, I feel like I would be butting into a situation in which I was not welcome if I spoke up on my own. President Reagan is known as the "Great Communicator". Even those who disagree with him, think of him as a good person. The reason is his willingness to communicate, friend or foe. I hope life gets easier soon. If you need and ear..... Call Jodie, she'll listen. Hah. Kidding, although sometimes my ear bites, the advice can be somewhat painful if taken.
Not to keep this cryptic blog going but, we are here, with no judgment, just ears.

No comments: